WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

March 3, 2011

Lovable's Yummy Mummy Competition Winner


All I can say is that if I look like this when I'm pregnant in the future I will be very very happy :)  

I was really pleased when Lovable asked me to do this shoot for their competition winner. They are a huge company and I feel honoured to be able to be apart of it.





I went with images that are clean cut on white seamless using studio lighting to be able to show the product more effectively. I then photographed some separate images as personal photo's for the winner. I've done this shot before using natural light against the curtains but this time I had a brand new camera and lens to work with. I photographed this very late in the day with not much available light coming through the curtains. With my old camera I would never have been able to pull this shot off, but with my new 5D Mark 2 & 50mm lens at 1.4 it handled the darker light perfectly.