WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

March 27, 2014

Siren by the Sea - Libby





Fuuuuun! Is what I have to say about this shoot. Even though at one point while lying down on the sand to get a shot of Libby, I could smell dog pooh only to roll back and almost land straight in it. It was a close one that had us laughing.

Libby booked me as a gift from her parents for her 18th birthday. I couldn't think of a better present for a young woman to receive. A gift that's all about showing who she is and at a great milestone in her life. These photos are something she can look back on forever.

I know it's somewhat of an early birthday present Libby, as you were so excited to see them. You were fantastic and I'm so glad you loved your photo shoot. xx