WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

June 28, 2011

Oh Canada....

 I have just returned from my trip to Canada and America. You'll be surprised to know that I hardly took any photos at all, preferring this time to enjoy the experiences rather then be behind the lens. However, while staying with my very good friend amongst the beautiful Canadian scenery, we could not resist a one off photo shoot. The woods were the most beautiful I've seen. They are straight out of the Twilight movies.



I had some fun taking shots of Vancouver at night on a very very slow shutter speed, creating the below effect. I love the reflection of the city lights in the water. This was one of my favourite places. It is such a beautiful city with a great vibe.