WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

August 18, 2011

Kodie

Ok so please, I promise I am not one of those people who are obsessed with their dogs. haha. :) However sorting through all my personal photos and memories and looking back over some of the footage we had collected of Kodie over the last 6 months, it just made me laugh and feel happy seeing how cute he is. The problem was that it was all over the place. So yes I did do a slide show!.

Oh and make the video bigger. It looks better.





These weren't the only photos I went through. I found folders from years ago with friends and family and times that I had almost forgotten about. I recommend everyone to go through and put together their favourite photo's. Go wild do a montage or slide show. :)