WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

August 14, 2011

Burlesque



The last time I wrote a post about Burlesque was for a show we did in December: http://natalieannblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/burlesque.html and I know this is more of a personal post, but the show we just put on was so bloody fun and exciting I just had to share it.
Fellow photographer Jun Song did an amazing job at capturing the evening and us Burlesque girls in all our glory. :)

Performing in front of 400 guests!




All the extra hard training paid off and I enjoyed every minute of the experience. I am also now inspired to do a special Burlesque style shoot. So all my gorgeous Burlesque girls I'll have a special coming your way soon!


Dress rehearsal, our teachers last minute wise words and getting excited backstage.



After the show, some champagne to celebrate.