WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

September 25, 2011

A Sleeping Garden Gnome


Photographing babies is always a delight. Little Jackson was no exception. He was the most easy going baby I have ever met. So cute and I love his baby rolls! With that big smile, I just melted. Mum and Dad just as chilled out, all in all a lovely afternoon.

I had previously spoken to mum Sophie and mentioned to her I would love to place him in the garden like a little garden gnome. So she took out the old arts and crafts and made a cute little gnome hat. I think she did a great job. We took the garden shots at the end of the shoot, by this time it was time for his nap, so I struggled to get a shot with him awake haha, but I like it anyway - A sleeping garden gnome.