WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

October 10, 2011

Pin-Up Girls Glamour Packages


Being a huge huge fan of the old classic movies like Gentlemen Prefer Blonds, Breakfast at Tiffany's and many other films from the 50's & 60's, I decided to start a special photography collection that brings back some of that silver screen glamour.

I love the women and super stars of that era. I wish they still made classic movies. Full of romance, comical scenes, amazing gowns and men that mad you melt. I mean come on, amazing actors who's names still surround us today, Gregory Pack, James Dean, Cary Grant, Gene Kelly & Paul Newman, just to name a few of the men & then you have Marylin Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren, Rita Hayworth and Bridget Bardo.

It just seemed so glamorous. So inspired by this, I'm offering a Pin-Up Girl Glamour Collection to my photography packages.


There is the classic retro Pin-Up Girl Look:


And also something a little more sexy.

I would also love to include some roaring 20's shots into this collection. This is such a fun girlie shoot to do and the props and costumes are endless! To book a shoot please contact me at info@natalieannphotography.com.au