WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

December 28, 2011

Portrait Couture with Dee

During my holiday in Melbourne as well as a lot of shopping, catching up with family and friends, I had a last minute booking as a Christmas gift from a husband as a surprise to his wife. I found a hotel and a hair and make-up artist and had everything organised for her. As a busy working mum, this was her chance to relax and be pampered. We chatted and laughed throughout the whole shoot. Turning the hotel room into a studio, I improvised using natural light from the big windows and the furniture and curtains as props. Dee listened and followed my directions, she was relaxed and really let herself shine. Well, the results are below, limited photoshopping, just her complete trust in me as her photographer, beautiful soft natural light and a woman and mother who deserved to be treated.