WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

April 11, 2012

Lingerie - What does one wear? Answers Below!


Above, my gorgeous client Sofia who booked this shoot just before her wedding, as a gift to her new hubby :) Photographed wearing Agent Provocateur.

I have had a few people enquire as to where they should get their lingerie for there shoots. So ladies I have done the research for you, which took longer than expected due to many distractions along the way of many amazing lingerie sites. For a great blog on lingerie, which provides links to some great suppliers head here: http://www.petite-coquette.co.uk/?q=Charnos

For a photo shoot with me my top tips are:

1. Make sure your lingerie is not too plain. It needs to have some detail of beading or lace.
2. Keep the colours simple and subtle, and keep in mind colour can change the mood of a photograph.
3. No wild crazy patterns.
4. Make sure you choose something that suits your body shape.
5. No see through bits in the briefs.
6. Corsets! Love them. They are very flattering and suite everyone!

Obviously I had to share Agent Provocateur. Their lingerie is divine, but with that comes the high prices too.


 Bras N Things and Victoria Sectrets are mid-range price and have some fantastic variety. I have selected the lingerie sets below for their colours, patterns and textures that I know work well in photographs. So when you go shopping, try and use this as a guide.


Victoria Secrets:


And closer to home since we dont have Victoria Secrets here yet, Bras N Things:



(Please note the images under the Lingerie websites belong to the websites above them. These are not my photographs)