WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

May 5, 2012

Making the most out of tough shooting conditions!

A very challenging photo shoot indeed... but also one of the most funnest photo shoots I've done.


Proving to be some tough conditions for a photographer, glaring harsh sun, extreme wind, trying to stop sand blowing into my gear, trying to avoid kite surfers in all shots, an off the rail reflector flying off into the ocean, perfectly curled hair being swept away.... however despite all this, we were laughing so hard that our cheeks hurt! 

In a situation like this, I am so grateful for the experience that I have. 

This girls' smile is infectious, with such stunning features and a fantastic personality we immediately hit it off. I cannot thank her enough for finding my goofy nature during this shoot amusing. With everything that was going on and the wind making my mouth dry, I was getting tongue tied with my directions in trying to pose her, I was stumbling in the sand, spending extra time on trying to get my lighting right in the harsh sun and almost flying off with my reflector. However, all the while she was light hearted and we laughed and found so much fun in it all.