WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

January 7, 2013

New Year - New Goals

This morning I sat down with a pen and paper and wrote out some things I would like to do this year, goals for my business and my personal life style.



I looked at my goals from last year and I felt good at what I had achieved. - I have my new website, new studio, my brand is clear, I have dedicated the majority of my time to portraiture, although I still love doing events & functions on the side and I have a fabulous behind the scenes video showcasing my work!

I've updated my packages and information kits for clients so they are well educated and prepared before their shoots and I have added a very talented stylist, Jomay Cao, to my team. Most importantly I believe I have fine tuned an incredible service and product for my clients.


'It is not the strongest of the species, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.' - Charles Darwin