WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

February 26, 2013

The girl with the amazing eyes


I must say, lately I've been photographing a lot of clients with AMAZING eyes! It's not only the colour, but what the eyes say through a photograph.

Ashlee's portrait shoot was such a fun experience as always. All the photos were fantastic, but I notice in all of them, no matter how good the photo, my attention goes straight to her eyes. This got me thinking...

I believe that in portrait photography this is one of the most powerful aspects of a photograph. If you can capture a real expression, then you've got a great shot.

I never leave my clients to come up with these expressions, I direct ever single movement and look. It is my job as a professional photographer to know how to extract that particular look. In this way clients become more confident and trust in your direction. That is how I can get them to look at me like that through the lens and I know I've got a great shot. :)