WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

December 12, 2010

Small & Tasty

While sitting at the computer editing clients photos for hours, I sometimes forget to have lunch & drink water. My aim has been to eat something healthy and keep a bottle of water with me at all times. So here were a couple of my favourite light lunches I made. I wanted to share them because I am sure other people also struggle with being too busy to make lunch, so I hope this inspires you a little and not to mention how yummy they are. 


SMOKED SALMON CRUSKITS


















Light Cruskits
Light Cottage Cheese
Snow Sprouts
Cherry tomatos
Smoked Salmon


A SIMPLE PASTA


















Spaghetti
Cherry tomatoes/ Roma tomatoes – This is the trick to the sauce. The tomatoes must be held over a flame until skin is burnt and easy to peel off. Then roughly cut the tomatoes up and heat in pan adding the remaining ingredients.

2 cloves of garlic – Do not fry the garlic (it loses its taste) just add it at the end to the sauce and heat through.
Chili
Saffron
Lots of parsley & basil finely cut
Lemon juice - to taste
Olive Oil to drizzle over pasta
Salt and Pepper
Parmesan Flakes

To this dish you can also easily add fresh calamari rings, prawns & rocket.