WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

December 26, 2010

Summer





Oh summer... after just getting back from Melbourne I was happy to come back to the nice warm weather of Perth. I only ended up taking photos on one of the days I was there and I was lucky it was the only really sunny one for that week!  

I didn't get the change to go into the city this time as we were catching up with family for Christmas, but that's ok as I was able to find different areas to photograph around Mornington. I am going through an op-shopping phase, and have been finding some amazing bargains. I don't know why I didn't start doing this earlier - especially when I am always needing outfits for photo shoots and props. I found this long vintage skirt and teamed it up with this cute little Bardot backless leotard. This shoot had a little audience. I really thought by now I wouldn't get embarrassed but I always get nervous when people stop to watch what I'm doing. Next time I am going to try really hard not to care. To get good photos you need to put yourself in situations you normally wouldn't be in.