WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

January 22, 2011

The most amazing thing just happened!! this morning over a morning coffee i checked my emails to find a reply from my most favourite and inspired photographer from the UK. She is part of the reason I started photography, and is where my style started from. For those that don't know she is the woman behind the Maroon 5 Album cover (and the one in it).


Rosie Hardy was offering a position for a small team of photographers for the work that she is too busy to do. So I applied knowing with hundreds of other applicants my chances would be slim also being from Australia. But she wrote to me and I am now on her team as an overseas photographer!!!!!! what an honour! :) sooo happy.

These are these are the images I sent as my portfolio. For the subjects in them thank you so much for being so beautiful.