WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

January 31, 2011

Food, Views & Nothing to Say



I was meant to post this earlier but got side tracked and forgot all about it. Then when I re-read what I had written I realised it was not very interesting, except that I kept going on about food. Yes I do love my sea food, and there was many good places to get it in Melbourne, and I loved the wine, but was that really a reason to post a blog.... It was mainly because I had such a good day eating and drinking and soaking up great views that what else was I to do but snap away. So really I just wanted to share my images. What can I say I'm a photographer and everything I see is beautiful, and detailed and colourful, even the food and rough old worn area of a bench. So I think all I really wanted to do was share a lovely day with you. :)

xx