WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

January 29, 2012

Same Client, Same Photographer - One Year Later.

One year ago I photographed the lovely Danielle, and last week she re-booked with me for one of my Valentines Special Packages. Re-photographing an old client was such a wonderful experience. For one thing, it was interesting to see how my style has changed and my growth as a photographer. Another, to see how easily Danielle fell into posing for the camera. It was as though she had remembered my directions from her past shoot and she applied them to this one.

Her Shoot One Year Ago:

Her Shoot Now:

I now like to shoot cleaner images with a more natural style of editing. These photographs are so feminine, every woman should have photographs of themselves like these. This is why I love doing portraits it's something that one can have and hold onto forever.