WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

April 25, 2013

A Blue Haze


Lately my work has been very much focused around studio shoots. Which have all been great and I've been perfecting my skills and different ways of being creative in the studio, but, sometimes there is nothing like getting outdoors and having a relaxed shoot amongst nature.

Daniella is one of my make-up artists and she booked in to have a shoot with me in June. However I stumbled across a beautiful bush with these blue flowers and I urged her to push the shoot earlier so I could make the most of them while they were in bloom.

This garden is my parent's, and it made me think I should start utilizing what I have around me more, and use it for inspiration. Daniella is a gorgeous girl inside and out, a good friend, a very talented make-up artist and I'm so happy that I was able to photograph her.