WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

April 3, 2013

Xanadu - Inner Style





 I couldn't be more happier to introduce Xanadu to you. What an inspiration.

I have recently stared yoga with them and what a beautiful journey to begin. I injured my back a few months ago and yoga has been a great help. It is also lovely way to stretch out after a day hunched over the camera or computer after editing for hours on end.

It is wonderful for the mind and I can't wait for what these the women have to teach me.

I am photographing for them for their Save the Kimberly Campaign.

"Stand up and get down with purpose, get involved and save our corner of the world and be the leaders in a prosperous future in life and health that is soulfully beautiful for our world!" - Randall Simpson 

My morning shoot started out with the most spectacular sunrise. A full moon setting over the ocean while the sun was rising in the East. I was alone on the beach and I wished more had been there to see it.



When my clients arrived, we got to work quickly with a small window of soft light, before the sun came too strongly over head. I went for an artistic feel and a slow shutter wanting blur and movement in my shots to provoke a mystical feel.

The girls had stunning red dresses to compliment the red of the Kimberly. These are just a few from the shoot.