WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

April 1, 2013

Maternity

I'm really enjoying the maternity shoots. What a wonderful way to celebrate such an important time of life. There is an excitement that comes with these shoots, of course there would be knowing that there will be an addition to the family!


The thing I'm loving most about my clients booking maternity shoots with me is the amount of coverage they receive. I capture the maternity images and couple shots which go into a gorgeous album, however I am not filling the album completely,...  I leave pages free at the end of the album so that when the baby is born we do another shoot to complete the story, and beginning of the next chapter of their lives.

These images are the first part of Stef and Micheal's story. They will be presented with the album at Stef's baby shower. I cannot wait to photograph the new addition to there family soon.