WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

October 18, 2012

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words...


In this case, my very first little video is speaking for me and showing you all what I LOVE to do.
This is for my potential clients who may be just that little bit afraid of the unknown of a photo shoot. Well here it is. I hope you all like it. We had so much fun making it!

Click here to view the video: VIDEO

Thank you to my gorgeous Hair and Make-Up Artist Daniella Piscopo! You always blow me away with your talent!
My Videographer Dave and Editor Joe, who both can be contacted at joe@spinque.com. I can't recommend these guys enough.

And lastly the star of the video, Kirsty.
Kirsty booked a photo shoot with me as a client and since the shoot we have both become dear friends.

She was the perfect candidate to use in this video. Her warmth and kindness just came right through. She is one of the most giving people I have ever met and she has the most amazing, lovable personality!

I can't thank you enough for being involved and being so brave to allow us to film the whole process from the before shots all the way through to the final images.

So to anyone out there whose been thinking about a shoot, don't think any longer! Contact me and book your photo shoot now with Natalie Ann Photography. xx