WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

October 4, 2012

The last 3 months....

So it has definitely been a while since I have been to my blog. The last 3 months have flown by. I landed an incredible job working for a top Western Australia Photographer Frances Andrijich which I do 3 days a week. On the other remaining days I'm doing my own shoots and running my business.



I have revamped my website and found an amazing new studio on the beach.  I recently updated all my packages for clients and purchased a new beauty dish which I'm loving playing with and the soft light that comes from that.  I have been photographing corporate, 21st's, portraits and I managed to squeeze in a self portrait for fun.

New website: Natalie Ann Photography


New Studio:

New Self Portrait:

I met Sue Bryce, Australian Portrait Photographer of the year 2 times running and have taken her advice on the power of video.
I have a very exciting 'Behind The Scenes' video to come in the very near future from my gorgeous clients' shoot below.


I challenged myself to do the 'Michelle Bridges 12 week Body Challenge' where I'm exercising regulary and even though I have just injured my back and can't move about as much at the moment, I still have so much to look forward to and be grateful for, including trips away to Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Coral Bay!!

I have one spot left this year to fill for a shoot and after that I am booked out until next year and that really is something to be proud of, excited and grateful for. It has been a lot of hard work the last 2 years and I feel that it's all starting to pay off.

A few months ago I posted this little picture of a fortune I received from a fortune cookie, need I say more!