WEBSITE: WWW.NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU CONNECT: FACEBOOK CONTACT: INFO@NATALIEANNPHOTOGRAPHY.COM.AU

October 3, 2012

Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg



I stumbled across this article on Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg. I just loved it because when I first started photography the images of this couple were one of my inspirations. I love the contrast between the gorgeous Jane Birkin and the 'unique' features of Serge, but somehow the photographs captured them in such a way they looked like they belong together.



The famous hermes birkin bag was named after the english actress Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg was an infamous eccentric French singer, songwriter, actor, poet, composer & director.
This is Glamorous Blog, have done up an article on their love story with some great pics to accompany it.

http://www.thisisglamorous.com/2012/09/great-love-story-19-jane-birkin-serge.html



You just dont get raw photos like this any more. I just love them.